PHP Web Portal
This is the web portal that I designed and built for the ad agency that I work for. It was a project that I took on of my own initiative because I noticed that we were struggling to share information in an efficient manner. It includes:
- A secure database application for storing account information.
- A kind of message board for posting useful code snippets.
- An application which stores scans from our all in one printer for viewing in Google Docs viewer or download. Our printer does scan to FTP.
- An application which provides a GUI to build contact forms. The forms are turned into JSON objects. I also developed a WordPress plugin to work with the code generated here.
- A simple text storage application for storing URLs to different types of work (for use in proposals)
- A contacts application. Contacts can be exported as a spreadsheet or vCard.
- A file explorer for use on our local network or VPN. It provides an interface for emailing each other local links to content or comps.
This is a rare project that I actually designed myself on the front end. I used jQuery UI.